|Self-financed International Students Program|
Criteria & Eligibility
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
2. Educational background and age limit:
- Applicants for undergraduate programme must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for master’s degree programme must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Chinese language training programme must have senior high school diploma and be under the age of 35. Chinese language is the only available subject.
The applicants send the application materials to the international College of Tianjin University of Technology and Education. The application time is from March 1st to June 15th.
The applicants must fill in and provide the following documents truly, correctly and completely:
- Application form for self-financed study in China: Fill in the application form attached in Chinese or English.
- Highest diploma (notarial photocopy): Applicants shall provide proof of studying on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarial translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts (notarial photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Study or research plan: In Chinese or in English, no less than 800 words.
- Recommendation letters: Two letters of recommenda- tion in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (the original copy should be kept by the applicant), and the original Blood Test Report: The form printed by Chinese quarantine authority could be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua, and should be filled in Chinese or English language. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records, those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination as it is valid for only 6 months.
- Photocopy of Passport
Estimated costs for self-financed international students.
1. Application fee:400 RMB
2. Tuition fee:
Bachelor’s Degree: Arts: 15,500RMB/ academic year
Science: 16,300 RMB/ academic year
Master’s Degree： Arts: 20,400 RMB/ academic year
Science: 20,400 RMB/ academic year
General Scholar：Chinese: 12,800 RMB/ academic year
Arts: 14,800 RMB/ academic year
Science: 15,500 RMB/ academic year
3. Learning materials: 500 RMB/ academic year
4. Insurance: 800 RMB/ academic year
5. Accommodation: 70RMB/day(single room), 35RMB/day(double room)
Including：bathroom, bed, air conditioner, TV, Internet and so on.
Admission and Notice
TUTE will send Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China (JW202) to the applicants before July 30th. The applicants can apply for visa from China Embassy with these documents.
Attachments:【Admission for self-financed international students.pdf】
|Introduction of TUTE|
|History of TUTE|